Wednesday, February 17, 2016

413 Days

413 days have passed since my last post. Talk about procrastination! I'm ready for a fresh start but still doing something I love. So I've started painting again, but not just painting the living room for the upteenth time or rushing outside on a calm day with a can of spray paint.

I'm talking about acrylic painting (mostly palette knife). And I've dusted off my Etsy shop. For now, it's just paintings. Maybe I'll return to pillows, totes, and funky jewelry again, but I'm really enjoying painting now. The results are pretty instant, and I even enjoy the process of getting stuck. I'm finding palette knife painting to be both forgiving and unforgiving as I hone the techniques.

So I'll leave you with the first of what will hopefully be many new projects. Enjoy!


Red Tulips I
Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas. 12 inches x 12 inches.
Edges are finished so no framing is required.
Available for purchase here.


Close up of Red Tulips I








No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Talk to me.