Monday, January 30, 2012

Esty Update

I took a break from posting new items in my Etsy shop after making so many Christmas pillows in November and December, but I'm ready to go again!

It's been a mild winter here, and I'm concerned we might be paying for it in March.  With thoughts of shopping the produce markets in May, I have some new Farmers Market totes to share.

I love this novelty chicken fabric.


Or maybe something more subdued?

Update: This tote has already sold.

I know that burlap is not everyone's thing, especially in hot, sticky August, so I'm beginning to make my totes in canvas.  I wish I would have had this canvas bag to carry when we took a pre-Christmas break to the beach last month.


How about burlap and canvas together?

Update: This pillow has already sold.

 This petite toss pillow was a lot of fun to make.


I'm not a frilly gal, but I'm really digging the ruffles right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Talk to me.