Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quilt Update


Yes, I finally have an update on my quilt project!

Recap: This year I'm making a quilt that I am going to donate to SRS of South Central Kansas.  It will be given to an anonymous child in foster care this Christmas.  Some of you generous readers have been so kind to donate your scraps to my project.  Thank you!!

I'm planning on making a disappearing nine patch, so I've trimmed down the squares to make them uniform.  Let the sewing begin!


I have groups of three squares sewn together so far.  Then I'll start making the squares.  Here's a glimpse of my progress so far.  Don't they look great?


I still have more squares to sew together.  By my calculations, I have enough for a little over half the quilt, so if you'd like to donate, you still have a chance.  Learn more by going here.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Talk to me.