Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Shower

Tallgrass Design is now on Facebook.  Show a little love and like me.

It's always a happy time when a new baby is arriving into the family.  I was fortunate to attend a baby shower this weekend and I gave the expecting mother this cute tote for the times she might not want to carry a purse AND a diaper bag.



The grandmother-to-be made a beautiful quilt for the baby, using the runner from the expectant parents wedding as the backing.  How clever was that!  Wish I would have had a camera with me because it was a beautiful quilt.  Then, she used the scraps to adorn burp cloths.

Hello!  I gotta try that!


And since we can't leave out the little guys:



I made an extra bag and burp cloths to share in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Talk to me.